Check items to add to the cart or select all
You're currently on:
An 8 watt T5 fluorescent tube emergency exit sign with push to test switch feature which enables the monthly functional test of simulating a power failure of 30 seconds by the switch on the exit sign. A separate test switch will still be required for the bi-annual one hour test and the 3 year full duration 3 hour test in accordance with BS5266.
A dual use circuit board means this emergency light can be used in both maintained and non maintained operation. The arrow down legend supplied has a viewing distance of 33 metres.
- 8 watt T5 white lamp supplied.
- 3 hour maintained or non-maintained operation.
- 33 metre viewing distance arrow down legend supplied.
- Optional left or right arrow legends available.
- IP20, indoor use only.
- 230 volt mains supply.
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 390 x 190 x 60mm.