Brook LED Maintained IP65 Self Test Emergency Bulkhead
The Brook LED maintained self test emergency bulkhead has an attractive design and can be used either externally or internally owing to its IP65 rating. It utilises 50 LEDs across 3 rows producing an even spread of light of 291 lumens in mains operation and 160 lumens in emergency mode. The LED's have a running time of approximately 50,000 hours.
The internal self test module will test the unit at the intervals as required by BS5266. LED status indicators and a switchable audible alert warn of any testing in progress or faults found.
- 50 LED light source.
- 3 hour maintained or non-maintained operation.
- Automatic self test to comply with BS5266.
- High light output in emergency mode.
- White body, prismatic lens.
- 230 volt mains supply.
- Dimensions: H 110mm, W 350mm D 75mm
|Manufacturer||Channel Safety Systems|