The 13W LED/CFL 3 Hour Maintained Emergency Conversion Kit is intended to be used with self ballasted compact fluorescent lamps or LED lamps up an amount of 13W to provide emergency lighting for 3 hours. Ideal for use with GU10 LED lamps between 5 and 13W power consumption.
Non-maintained and maintained operation can be achieved, depending on installation wiring. When used with LED lamps, almost the full lumens output is achieved in emergency mode. Compact fluorescent lamps can produce up to 20% of the fitting's total lumens output. This will vary lamp by lamp and is only a guide.
This item is not suitable for low voltage LED lamps that require a separate driver (power supply unit) or for use with dimmable lamps.
- 3-8W load GU10 LED
- 11-14W load GU10 Compact Fluorescent
- High quality 7.2 Volt 4Ah high temperature Nickel Cadmium batteries
- 3 hour operation, either non-maintained or maintained on installation
- Supplied pre wired in intumescent sleeve
- Bi colour status LED on 540mm flying lead
- 230V 50Hz supply required
- 55mm minimum cutout
- Dims: Pack length 920mm. Primary and secondary connection leads 190mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
Conforms to BS 5266 part 1, ICEL 1001 Part 11, BS EN 60598-2-22-2002,BS EN 61347-2-7-2001 and BS EN 5266-1-2005.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.