The stylish Alpine emergency exit sign utilises LED technology for low-cost, high power emergency illumination. This unit has 27 micro LEDs which produce a light output equivalent to an 8 watt T5 fluorescent tube. A lamp life expectancy of over 30,000 hours reduces maintenance costs and with a power consumption of 3 watts, running costs are minimal. An arrow up pictogram legend is supplied as standard, with optional left and right legends available.
This unit meets the requirements of BS EN 60598-2-22 and can be used for either maintained or non-maintained operation.
- 3 Watt 27 LED light source.
- 3 hour maintained or non-maintained operation.
- Arrow up legend as standard.
- Optional left and right legends available.
- 42 metre viewing distance.
- Tough white polycarbonate construction.
- IP50, indoor use.
- 230 volt mains supply.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 405 x 210 x 55mm.