The 5W-75W LED Maintained Emergency Conversion Pack is a multi-purpose emergency conversion kit, suitable for LED fittings from 5 Watt to 75 Watt that have a remote constant current driver.
Ideal for use with 600 x 600 LED panels and also LED downlights that are required to have a maintained emergency operation of 3 hours. It is not suited to fittings with an integral LED driver due to the wiring configuration.
The kit is supplied pre-wired in an enclosure with a bare end lead connection for mains, a 2.1mm DC socket in from driver in and 2.1mm DC jack out to the panel. A green LED status indicator is also provided pre wired on a 600mm lead.
- 5 to 75 Watt LED fitting compatible
- 10 Watt output in emergency mode
- 250mA charging current, 240 - 260mA discharging current
- For use with a constant current driver only
- 19.2 Volt, 1500mAh Ni Cad AA battery pack
- IP20, indoor use only
- Operating temp -10 C to 45 C
- 220 - 230 Volt 50Hz input Voltage
- Dims: W 219mm, H 104mm, D 44mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.