The Brook LED maintained self test emergency bulkhead has an attractive design and can be used either externally or internally owing to its IP65 rating. It utilises 50 LEDs across 3 rows producing an even spread of light of 291 lumens in mains operation and 160 lumens in emergency mode. The LED's have a running time of approximately 50,000 hours.
The internal self test module will test the unit at the intervals as required by BS5266. LED status indicators and a switchable audible alert warn of any testing in progress or faults found.
- 50 LED light source.
- 3 hour maintained or non-maintained operation.
- Automatic self test to comply with BS5266.
- High light output in emergency mode.
- White body, prismatic lens.
- 230 volt mains supply.
- Dimensions: H 110mm, W 350mm D 75mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.