The EMLEDKIT2, EMLEDKIT3 and EMLEDKIT90 provide a simple plug-and-play emergency conversion for a range of LED Panels. The units provide a constant power output of 2W, 3W or 3.5W and are operable on LED arrays with a voltage requirement between 9 and 90V DC. The flexi construction enables the unit to be used in confined spaces.
- Model: EMLEDKIT90
- Mains Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 4VA
- Material: Plastic
- Emergency Duration: 3 Hours
- Charging Time: 24 Hours
- Batteries: NiMH 4.8V
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Working Temperature: 5Â°C - 35Â°C
- Dimensions (Folded): L: 270 x W: 38 x D: 68mm (Extended): L: 515 x W: 38 x D: 42mm
- Extra Information: Complies to IEC 61347-2-7. Do not include LED drivers.
- Emergency constant power output of 4W.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Operable on LED arrays with a voltage requirement between 55-90V DC. Protection class 1.
- Suitable for installation to EN50172 and BS7671.
be replaced in a timely manner to ensure the integrity of the
emergency lighting system is maintained. In any case, the
battery should be replaced when it no longer provides the
rated duration (3 hours). Weight: 0.7KG.
Flexi housing construction, ideal for installation through a 55mm ceiling cut out
Compact design for use in confined spaces
Complete kit, with all necessary connectors and indicators
Full range to cover most LED emergency conversion applications
Related Product:TITAN/KIT SENR1ANM LFACLED-2
specsheet Size: (1013.11 KB)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.