The Fluorescent Emergency Conversion Module is a high quality emergency lighting inverter module for use with T8 tubes and CFL up to 58W.
It is suitable for use with all types of ballasts including magnetic, high frequency and high frequency dimmable due to its 5-pole control (full 4 pole change-over of the lamp/gear connections plus a timed fifth pole to make and break the ballast live supply).
- May be used with up to 58W T8 tubes or lamps
- 4 cell 4Ah battery required (not supplied)
- Status LED required (not supplied)
- Complies with EN61347-2-7 and EN60925
- Dims:L 148mm H 30mm W 43mm FC 140mm
Please download data sheet for further details.