The Solaris Maxi 16K is designed for temporary floodlighting of large areas, and can easily be set up in under 2 minutes and used anywhere. It comes with a space saving telescopic pole to suit your lighting needs, and has five light modes for added versatility.
The 16K LED floodlight head provides a massive 16,000 lumens of light output in high-power mode, with a run time of 2.25 hours using the standard 24Ah sealed lead acid battery. A larger 38Ah battery is also available, bringing the run time up to 3.5 hours in high-power mode.
Supplied with: Mains charger, extension pole, battery status indicator and 16K Solaris head and powerpack.
- 16000 lumens light output in high-power mode.
- 24Ah or 38Ah 12V sealed lead acid battery.
- Charging time: 7 hours (24Ah) or 10 hours (38Ah).
- Five lighting modes: 16000 / 8000 / 4000 / 4000 Flashing / 2000.
- Run time (24Ah): 2.25h / 4.5h / 9h / 18h / 18h.
- Run time (38Ah): 3.5h / 7h / 14h / 28h / 28h.
- IP44 outdoor use rated.
- Dimensions (Head): 248mm x 300mm x 58mm.
- Dimensions (Power Pack): 150mm x 225mm x 200mm.
- Weight: 13.1kg (24Ah) or 18.1kg (38Ah).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.