The Unity-LED is a range of maintained emergency lighting modules combining both mains and emergency drivers in a compact low- profile enclosure and suitable for use in either internal or remote self-contained applications.
Their high-efficiency LED driver technology will run any LED lamp or array rated from 20V – 55V in both mains or emergency mode, so making it easy to produce an emergency version of your existing LED luminaire without the need for separate drivers, ‘emergency’ LEDs or connectors.
The Unity-LED LED Mains/Emergency Driver contains 3 cells and is compatible with both NiMH or NiCd batteries for either 1 or 3-hour autonomy.
- LED output current (mains mode): 350 or 500m
- Typical output power (emergency mode): 2.6W
- Multi-current Mains/Emergency LED drivers
- Constant power output in emergency
- One product for multiple LED array lamps
- Uses the standard LED lamp, eliminates the need for an extra LED and connectors to produce an emergency version of your LED luminaire
- Eliminates the need for separate driver, simplifying wiring
Please download data sheet for further details and to check for compatibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.