The 2.5W LED Emergency Conversion Pack is a multi-purpose emergency conversion kit, suitable for LED fittings with a 6 to 55 Volt power requirement that provides a simple plug-and-play emergency conversion for a range of LED panels. No driver is supplied so the existing driver must be used.
Ideal for use with 600 x 600 LED panels, LED downlights and LED ribbon strips etc that need to have a maintained emergency operation of 3 hours. The kit is supplied pre-wired in a metal enclosure with leads, extending the output leads to the driver by more than 1 metre is not recommended. A green LED status indicator is also provided pre wired on a 600mm lead.
- 6 to 55 Volt DC LED array compatible
- 2.5 Watt output in emergency mode
- 3 hour maintained operation only
- 4.8 Volt, 4Ah Ni Cad battery pack
- IP20, indoor use only
- Operating temp 5 C to 45 C
- 220 - 230 Volt 50Hz input Voltage
- Dims: H 40mm, W 89mm, L 230mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.